|Owner||Capital Theatre, LLC|
|Architect||Dunwody Beeland Architects|
|Build Method||Construction Management|
Piedmont Construction Group was hired to work with a non-profit venture to save, restore and rehabilitate this abandoned theatre that was originally constructed in 1897. The work was performed in three separate phases, as funds were available. All systems were replaced, a new roof was installed, and new plaster was installed to match the remaining remnants, which somehow survived. A new kitchen was added in addition to a state-of-the-art sound, light and camera system. The facility seats up to 550 patrons with a flexible first floor capable of several different layouts depending upon the client’s needs.